Rental Agreement and Cancellation Policy
1. NO SMOKING. A $500 penalty fee will be charged to your credit card if we find evidence of smoking inside the property.
2. Sorry absolutely NO PETS unless otherwise stating a cabin is pet friendly. A $500 penalty fee will be charged to your credit card if we find evidence of pets inside the property. Should you need to bring your pet and have permission to do so in writing you will be required to keep the pet created at all times while you are away from the cabin. A $75.00 non-refundable pet fee is required if you have been allowed to bring a pet.
3. Please help us keep the cabin
in the trash in our cabins
contained. We do require that all
cabin owners have bear proof
containers and all trash should be
placed in the bear proof containers
and never left either on top of or
beside the container. This is an
effort to maintain the cleanliness
of the cabins and to keep the bears
and guests in our area safe.
4. Tenant will leave the premises in good and habitable condition. Leave it as you found it .
A. Please remove all sheets and towels and place them in the bathroom so laundry can be sanitized.
B. Please load the dishwasher before leaving the property.
C. Please set all heat or air thermostats to 75 degrees in the summer and 60 degrees in the winter upon check out.
D. Guests will be responsible for paying any damages caused directly or indirectly by themselves or their guests during their stay. We will charge your credit card for any damaged or missing items. Landlord or his/her agent will submit to guest an itemized list of any lawful deductions and any damages that have been caused by the guest within fourteen (14) days after the termination of the stay.
5. Guest agrees to use and occupy the leased property at guest’s own risk and hereby indemnifies Owner/Operator from all claims from any injury or death of any person or for the loss of or damages to any property of guest or guest’s agent, guests, or other third parties.
6. There are no refunds for early departure. There are no refunds given for an act of God i.e. snow, rain etc. Do not leave food in your vehicle while you are a guest in one of our cabins, there are an abundance of wildlife in our area and food will attract them to your vehicle. We are not responsible if an animal causes damage to your vehicle or personal belongings.
7. Check-in is at 4:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. A late check-out is subject to extra rental charges. We try to make sure all guest are able to check in at 4pm however sometimes the check in time may vary. If you are not able to check in at 4pm one of our agents will call you and inform you of a delay.
8. The Renter must be 21 years of age to book any of our Vacation Rentals. If any guests are under 21 and are in the cabin the person who is 21 years of age and the bearer of the credit card on file is responsible for their actions or damages while they are in our cabin.
9. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. We will not be responsible for accidents or injury to guests or for loss of their money, jewelry or valuables of any kind.
10. There is a $25 additional charge for a reservation cancellation. All cancellations must be made 60 days prior to the check in date, all reservations cancelled within 60 days of the reservation date will be granted a new reservation date.
11. We reserve the right to terminate a reservation at any point. Guest will not create a nuisance or excessive noise that interferes with the peace and quiet of the neighborhood.
12. Guest understands that Landlord has made every effort to accurately describe the premises via pictures and descriptions. If the premises does not meet guest's expectations, but does meet the basic standards of habitability under TN law, guest will not be entitled to a refund of rent money and will have no claim or recourse against the Landlord.
Deposits on reservations are not held past 30 days prior to check in. We do this in an effect to protect our owners from loss or rental revenue.
Rates and policies are subject to change and vary during high impact periods and special requests.